2023 IEDM issues Call for Papers
The paper submissions deadline is Thursday July 13th 2023.
IEDM 2023 will feature special Focus Sessions on the following topics:
- Sustainability in Semiconductor Device Technology and Manufacturing
- Logic, Memory, Package and System Technologies for Future Generative AI
- 3D Stacking for Next-Generation Logic & Memory Scaling by Wafer Bonding and Related Technologies
- Neuromorphic Computing for Smart Sensors
IEDM 2023 Plenary Speakers:
- Siyoung Choi, President & GM, Samsung Foundry Business
- Björn Ekelund, Corporate Research Director, Ericsson
- Thy Tran, Vice President of DRAM Process Integration, Micron
IEDM 2023 Short Courses:
- Transistor, Interconnect, and Chiplets for Next Generations of Low-Power & High-Performance Computing
- The Future of Memory Technologies for High-Bandwidth Memory and High-Performance Computing
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (May 15, 2023) – Under the theme “Devices for a Smart World Built Upon 60 Years of CMOS,” the 69th annual IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) has issued a Call for Papers seeking the world’s best original work in all areas of microelectronics research and development.
The 2023 IEDM is being planned as an in-person conference December 9-13, 2023 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel, with on-demand access to recorded presentations after the event for those unable to travel.
The paper submission deadline is Thursday, July 13, 2023. Authors are asked to submit four-page camera-ready papers. Accepted papers will be published as-is in the proceedings. A few late-news papers also will be accepted, covering only the most recent, most noteworthy developments. The late-news submission deadline is August 21, 2023.
The IEEE IEDM is the premier forum for technological breakthroughs in Semiconductor and related device technology, manufacturing, design, physics, and modeling. Each year, the world’s leading technologists gather to participate in a technical program of more than 220 presentations, panels, focus sessions, tutorials, Short Courses, supplier exhibits, IEEE/EDS award presentations, and other events highlighting the industry’s best work.
IEDM 2023 encourages submissions in all areas, with special emphasis on:
- Neuromorphic computing/compute-in-memory/AI
- Quantum computing devices
- Devices for RF, 5G/6G, THz and mmWave
- Advanced memory technologies
- Advanced logic technologies and power distribution network
- Novel materials for next-generation devices
- Non-charge-based materials, devices and systems
- Advanced power devices, modules and systems
- Sensors, MEMS and bioelectronics
- Devices/circuits/system interaction
- Advanced packaging, and package/device-level interactions
- Electron device simulation and modeling
- Reliability of electronic devices
- Robustness/security of electronic circuits and systems
- Optoelectronics, displays and imaging systems
The IEDM 2023 technical subcommittees are as follows:
- Advanced Logic Technology (ALT)
- Emerging Device and Compute Technology (EDT)
- Memory Technology (MT)
- Power, Millimeter Wave and Analog Technology (PMA)
- Modeling and Simulation (MS)
- Optoelectronics, Displays and Imagers (ODI)
- Neuromorphic Computing (NC)
- Reliability of Systems & Devices (RSD)
- Sensors, MEMS and Bioelectronics (SMB)
For more information, visit the IEDM 2023 home page at www.ieee-iedm.org.
View more : IGBT modules | LCD displays | Electronic Components