SiTime upgrades auto oscillators
SiTime has engineering samples of its its latest generation of automotive oscillators for ADAS, infotainment and car-to-home wireless connectivity. General sampling will be available in Julyand volume availability in early 2024.
SiTime SiT1623/25 automotive-grade oscillators comply with the AEC-Q100 standard and provide a high-temperature, low-power timing reference for automotive connectivity protocols, including SerDes and automotive Ethernet.
Automotive applications require high-speed, in-car connectivity to transfer data between sensors, displays and central computers in the car. Each has stringent jitter requirements to ensure reliable ADAS system performance.
The new oscillators offer ±50 ppm frequency stability over -40oC to +125oC. Excellent jitter and stability over extended temperature is crucial for reliable ADAS performance.
Key Features of SiT1623/25 Automotive Oscillators
· Flexible frequency options:
o SiT1623: 9 commonly used frequencies between 8 MHz and 50 MHz
o SiT1625: 12 commonly used frequencies between 8 MHz and 100 MHz
· 500 and 750 fs RMS phase jitter (for SiT1625 and SiT1623, respectively)
· Supply voltage of 1.5 V, 1.8V, 2.5 V and 3.3 V
· Low power consumption:
o SiT1623: 1.8 mA typical at 1.8 V
o SiT1625: 2.3 mA typical at 1.8 V
· 1 μA standby current
· AEC-Q100 Grade 1 temperature range (-40 °C to 125 °C)
· LVCMOS-compatible output
· Industry-standard package options: 1.6 mm x 1.2 mm, 2.0 mm x 1.6 mm, 2.5 mm x 2.0 mm,3.2 mm x 2.5 mm
· RoHS and REACH compliant, Lead-free, Halogen-free and Antimony-free
View more : IGBT modules | LCD displays | Electronic Components